i hate the waiting game. i’m impatiently waiting for the guy from the job to let me know if i got it or not. if i didn’t, then whatever i’m over it but i’d rather know than have it be up in the air. my anxiety is so high, and i just want to know. ughhh.
2nd interview for that job today.
praaaaying it goes well and i get it. wish me luck :)
things i hate
- fairweather friends
- judgemental people
- when people don’t use turn signals
- the mother fuckers at dunks who can’t make a coffee correctly
- people who lack common sense
- leo’s- you all like attention way too much for me
- stupid girls who take pictures of themselves in bikinis and post it everywhere just for attention
- my job, which entails having to be nice to people when i feel like being a cunt
the list goes on and on and on…